Varastossa Kalajoella, heti toimitukseen
The Carve 2023. Easy planing. Confident control. Autopilot jibes. One board. What else would you want?
The exciting new 2023 Carves deliver big on effortless planing, autopilot jibing and a controlled ride in any conditions. We never felt so accomplished about a board range. Each board individually shaped for the intended conditions and skill level. On the larger sizes, a long flat section makes for extra easy passive planing and a smooth ride to let you find the footstraps effortlessly. Midrange sizes carve like a small board, yet switching your stance and flipping the sail you have the confidence of a bigger board, thanks to a combination of thinned out rails towards the tail and thicker forward rails. The small sizes deliver a true sporty feel with higher top end speed and that extra bit of control you’ll need for windsurfing confidently in strong wind. Scroll down to find out more about each board size.
• Sporty nose – Look at that nose. Doesn’t it just look purposeful? But not only that, those concaves smooth impact and create more lift, improving planing performance in light wind.
• Gravity Control System – Enhanced deck concave create a lower centre of gravity for the drive and power generated through the rig. Keeps the board stable and planted while blasting in rougher conditions and through jibes.
• Confidence in Stormy Conditions – Optional inboard stance with middle position back footstrap, gives more control to the storm riders out there.
• Cut aways – Inspired by our iSonic racing line new double-steps improve planing and acceleration.
• Waterdrop tail – Carefully refined underwater shape at the tail maximises earlier planing while reducing drag at higher top end speeds.
• Extended Rocker Flat – Easy passive planing without any effort. Extending the tail rocker flat section forward on the Carves allows an easier acceleration to a more natural planing threshold, whilst maintaining planing glide thru wind holes and reducing critical reliance on board trim.
• A locked and comfortable stance – The Drake Slick footstraps are made with FSC-certified, sustainably sourced and plant-based Yulex foam. With 85% natural rubber content, CO² emitted during the manufacturing process is reduced by 80%. The remaining 15% of synthetic neoprene is kept to improve UV resistance. Carefully sourced with the smoothest fabric for a comfortable feel. Under your feet the 10mm thick footpads with a diamond grooving pattern will provide the necessary grip and comfort over extended sessions while being resistant to wear-and-tear.
• Locked and comfortable stance – The Drake footstraps are made from Yulex foam with the smoothest fabric for a comfortable feel. Under your feet the 10mm thick footpads with a diamond grooving pattern provide the necessary grip and comfort over extended sessions while being resistant to wear-and-tear.
• Drake Freeride Fin – Drake Freeride fin for great control. Blending flowing, natural turns with straight line efficiency and confidence, each Carve’s fin is carefully specified and optimised to enhance the exciting and responsive performance.